Learn the seven scientific principles to take charge and get ahead in your business and personal life.
By reading this book, you will:
- Easily understand the principles involved in taking charge of yourself and your circumstances—that is, how natural forces are affecting you and how to harness them to help you attain your goals.
- Apply these principles in practical ways to form and solidify productive habits and relinquish counterproductive habits (as compared with simply becoming aware of what good habits you need).
- Learn how to apply the “take charge and get ahead” principles to spe- cific behaviors and goals of your own choosing and how to measure and reinforce your progress.
- Use the "hidden secrets" in these principles to counteract any weak- nesses and self-sabotaging tendencies.
- Gain the power of harnessing nature's tools that govern and predict behavior.
- Become the agent of your own advancement as you substitute productive accomplishment for excuses, stagnation, and other maladaptive behaviors.
"Life Control: Take Charge and Get Ahead will appeal to readers of all backgrounds. You won't need a doctoral degree or a particular theoretical orientation to benefit from the banquet of self-understanding offered here; all you need is the willingness to dive in and grow." -- Cédric Allen, MD